Join us at CDN Live Silicon Valley, USA (April 10-11, 2018) where Mike Bartley, Tessolve Founder and CEO will be presenting: “Delivering on the promises of Portable Stimulus”.
In the talk Mike will cover:
- An introduction to the Portable Stimulus Standard (PSS)
- Achieving Shift Left: Showing a system level scenario
- PSS and Cadence’s Perspec System Verifier adoption – a practical guide
Download the Presentation
- Delivering on the Promises of Portable Stimulus – Portability and Reuse
As products become more complex and market windows continue to shrink, efficiency in product development can translate directly into competitive advantage. We understand what improves efficiency in verification: abstraction and reuse; but how to achieve that? Accellera are looking to address this through the Portable Stimulus Specification (PSS). The reuse revolution started in design IP and has contributed hugely to design efficiency. Verification IP soon followed in the form of eVC and latterly UVC but these miss the main point: the currency of verification is stimulus (and checkers, of course). Verification has to deal with multiple dimensions of reuse:
- Hierarchy (block, subsystem, SoC, system)
- Platform (simulation, emulation, FPGA prototype, Silicon)
- Project (reuse from one project to the next)
In this presentation Mike will look at how PSS and Cadence’s Perspec System Verifier can help deliver real reuse along all of these through abstraction.
About the Conference
CDNLive Silicon Valley brings together Cadence technology users, developers, and industry experts for networking, sharing best practices on critical design and verification issues, and discovering new techniques for designing advanced silicon, SoCs, and systems.
How Can Tessolve Help you with Portable Stimulus
As a leading expert in test and verification and having worked on numerous test and stimulus projects it is natural that Tessolve have been closely tracking the development of PSS since its inception and have worked closely with many of the companies on the Accellera Portable Stimulus Working Group. With the growing availability of tools supporting PSS Tessolve are now ideally placed to provide expert, independent advice to our clients on the use of PSS and to undertake verification projects based on the growing number of tools that support the standard.
Event at a Glance
- Talk: Delivering on the promises of Portable Stimulus”
- Presented by: Mike Bartley, Tessolve Founder and CEO
- Event: Cadence CDN Live USA
- Date: April 10-11, 2018
- Location: Santa Clara Convention Center – Santa Clara, CA
How Can Tessolve Help with Portable Stimulus?
Tessolve are a leading expert in test and verification and having worked on numerous complex test and stimulus projects and are therefore ideally placed to provide expert, independent advice on the use of Portable Stimulus and to undertake verification projects based on the standard. Read More: Tessolve and Portable Stimulus