Mobile devices have become ubiquitous and just like consumers, thousands of enterprises are finding benefits in using mobile and IoT devices and applications to solve real-world problems. Whatever your use case, from giving mobile devices to your field force to providing tablets as retail kiosks or IoT diagnostic devices to medical practitioners, you want to be sure that the devices you provide are used effectively and not misused or vulnerable to security attacks.
Through a strategic partnership with 42Gears Mobility Solutions, Tessolve customers now have access to leading-edge Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions that have helped thousands of companies secure and efficiently deploy mobile applications on wide variety of devices such as tablets, smartphones and IoT devices.
- Simplified Enterprise Mobility Management for SMBs
- Comprehensive Solutions to Manage, Secure and Monitor
- Trusted by over 6,000 Companies across 100+ Countries
- Used in education, construction, financial services, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, transport & logistics, retail, IoT and other verticals
The partnership with 42Gears means that Tessolve customers in the APAC region can now leverage the SureLock™, SureFox™, SureMDM™ and SureVideo™ solutions safe in the knowledge that they have access to the world-class expertise in end-to-end mobility solutions and support services that Tessolve offers.
Device Lockdown Solution
- Restrict application access
- Disable installation of 3rd party apps
- Block access to camera, GPS etc.
- Per-Application password control
- Remote configuration and deployment
- Android, iOS, Windows 7/8/10, Windows Mobile and CE
Mobile Device Management
- Easy-to-use web based console
- Remotely manage mobile devices
- Enforce security policies
- Location tracking
- Remote screen control
- Remote apps deployment
- Android ,iOS and Windows
42Gears Mobility Systems provide Software as a Service (SaaS) based Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions that helps companies deploy, configure, manage and secure enterprise mobile devices. Over 6000 customers across 102 countries use 42Gears products for managing and securing both Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) as well as Corporate Owned Business Only (COBO) mobile devices. 42Gears products are widely used by customers in education, healthcare, manufacturing, logistics, retail and other verticals across the globe.
Find Out More
Contact one of our consultants today to discuss your requirements.
No hard sales, just pertinent questions to understand your needs and to discuss how we may be able to help.
Alternatively contact one of our Local Sales Offices.