With Test floor spreading over 3,000 sq. feet with multiple ATEs, Handlers, Probers and Thermostream and 2000 sq. feet of Semiconductor Bench characterization Lab Tessolve has been continuously investing on Test infrastructure. Since inception Tessolve have been continuously investing in extensive infrastructure to enable effective hardware test activities.
- 3,000 sq. feet of ATE Test Floor space.
- 2,000 sq. feet of Bench Characterization lab.
- Power back-up by UPS and DG.
- Chilled water cooling plant, compressed air & Vacuum source.
- ESD Controls like Anti-static flooring, Grounded equipments and ESD wrist strap checker.
- Controlled environment at 23oC ±2 oC.
- Dedicated Periodic Maintenance and Calibration team.
ATEs at Tessolve in-house
- Advantest V93000 SoC series Pin Scale-L Class (LTH) : High speed Digital & Mixed Signal Test
- Advantest V93000 SoC Series Pin Scale-C Class (CTH) : High speed Digital & Mixed Signal Test
- Teradyne : Catalyst: Digital & Mixed Signal Test
- Teradyne-Eagle : ETS364 : Linear/Power & Automotive Test
- National Instruments : NI STS
- National Instruments : STS-Tx Series
- TESSPOD : 28XX series : Several customer-consigned ATEs dedicated for their own projects
Apart from the in house ATE outlined, we have Test Engineers who handled several projects on
- Teradyne : J750/ MicroFlex / UltraFlex / I Flex / Tiger
- Teradyne A575 : Mixed Signal
- LTXCedance : Sapphire, LTX MX, LTX-C ASL-1K
- LTX Fusion HF : Mixed Signal
- Advantest T6575/T6373/T6752/T2000
- MCT/PC, MCT 2K
- Focused Test FTI 1000 : Power Discrete
Handlers / Probers:
- Synax-141 Dual temperature pick-n-place Handler
- Mustang Quad-Site Dual temperature pick-n-place Handler
- TEL P8 - 8" Wafer Prober
- TSK UF300 - 12" Wafer Prober
- Temptronics Thermostream / Temperature Forcing System -85oC to 225oC
- Systemation Tape and Reel
- Peel Tester
- Parts Counter
- Vacuum Sealer
- Bake Oven
- Add-on Ink Marker
Test & Product Engineering