PCB Layout Services
As edge rates of logic devices become faster and PCB designs become more advanced and geared towards miniaturization, a number of issues and pitfalls can emerge at the layout stage if you do not have appropriate tools and expertise at your disposal to handle your requirements. Each tool has its own unique capabilities, advantages and caveats. Choosing the right tool for the layout should be at the forefront of PCB layout planning and must never be ignored. In-depth experience using the various PCB layout tools available today is the best indicator of the direction to take regardless of densities, application or speed requirements.
Tessolve’s PCB layout specialists are available to help you select the best layout tool and stretch your resource dollars and speed your PCB prototyping cycle. Just submit the schematic, board outline & BOM (with component datasheets) and we will send you the finished design file and finished bare boards.
Service Highlights & Benefits
- IPC certified Designers provide expertise for the physical layout of your completed schematic design; working from a CAD tool design file or a netlist.
- 100% Manual routing (unless otherwise) of physical layout of your design using the best layout tool that is most suitable for your needs.
- Proprietary multilevel checklist and quality assurance system ensure that the final layout is inclusive of the performance criteria and match exactly with the schematic design.
- Perform additional pre and post layout services for your design by understanding the design constraints and performance criteria expected for the PCB prototype project.
- Design reviews using web-conferencing.
- Work round the clock towards meeting design delivery schedules.
- Complementing the PCB layout, includes the full design flow from Schematic capture, library development, data base construction and verification, signal integrity, EMI checking and verification.
- In-house developed tools for QC and routing enabling quick turnaround time.
- Complete Standardized documentation packages.
- Interaction with the industry proven, region specific fabricators and assembly houses.
Layout Tools Expertise available
- Cadence Allegro PCB.
- PCB Mentor Expedition.
- Mentor Graphics PADS PCB.
- Mentor Board Station.
- Altium Designer.
- Exposed to DFM, DTF, DTA, DFICT requirements.
- Complex Physical Design Rule Checking (DRC).
- Micro via and via less routing, constraint driven placement, routing of critical traces.
- Support of Match Length & Design of Differential Pairs.
- Parasitic Measurement.
- Split Planes Designs.
- Design for ICT/ Board level DFT support.
- Pre- & Post-Simulation on critical nets.
- Crosstalk Controls (same and adjacent layers) & Impedance control.
- Stack up analysis and optimization.
- Length & Gap Control of Parallelism.
- Net Shielding & EMI Suppression.
- High Voltage / current trace constraints and rules.
- High Speed signal trace layout techniques for reduced distortion , noise and skew.
- RF and Microwave board design skills.
PCB Design Engineering