- You Are Here :
- PCB Design Engineering
PCB Design Engineering
Tessolve offers turnkey PCB solutions to the global electronics industry. Our design center is ISO 9001:2008 certified and our team of 130 engineers are led by IPC CID certified Designers. We take the total accountability in providing end to end solution in the complete board development cycle from schematic capture to Board fabrication. We have expertise in Signal / Power Integrity simulation and thermal analysis and also deliver fully assembled, tested boards with the required approvals and certifications adding value to customers looking for one stop solution for their entire PCB Engineering requirements.
With over 10 years in this PCB Engineering arena, our expertise covers all aspects of PCB engineering be it design, technology or tools. Our experience across wide range of industry segments including, Semiconductor, Mobile Communication/Networking, Automotive, Aerospace to name a few, has exposed our team to wide range of challenges, requirements and techniques in the - Analog Design, High Speed Digital, RF / Stripline / Microstrip, Mixed Signal, Microwave, High power / Voltage Design, High speed-Signal Integrity, EMC / EMI.
With years of experience we have forged strong partnership with a number of fabrication and assembly house across the globe and we design boards considering DFM (Design for Manufacturability), DFA (Design for Assembly), (DFT) Design for Test and (DFICT) Design for In-circuit Test requirements.
- Semiconductor Industry.
- Mobile Communication/Networking.
- Automotive & Industrial Electronics.
- Industrial Electronics.
- Defense & Aerospace.
- Consumer Electronics.
- Customizable Business models based on cost per resource or cost per hour.
- Depth of design & process knowledge that comes with decades of experience.
- Adherence to IPC / MIL Standards.
- IPC- CID certified Designers led the team.
- Served by 130 plus professionals having expertise in leading EDA tools and exposed to various challenges and techniques in wide range of industry and technology domains.
- Proven process flow and quality assurance system ensure right work the first time.
- We reduce your risk of investment on design infrastructure and specialist resources by providing a one stop solution for all your PCB engineering requirements from schematic Capture → SI Simulation → all the way to Assembly and Delivery.
- Pool of engineers having experience in multiple EDA tools, led by IPC-CID certified team heads are engaged in delivering high quality boards at short duration for a competitive cost with considerations of DFA, DFM, DFT processes.
- Capability to quickly ramp up multi domain experts to meet stringent onsite / offsite resource requirements or to meet stringent project delivery demands.
- Tie-ups with leading PCB fab, Socket manufacturers, Probe Vendors and Assembly houses globally, ensure cost & time effective delivery.
- PCB Engineering support available round the clock to meet stringent project deadlines.
PCB Design Engineering